Monday, January 23, 2006

Success!!

Well, after a lot of difficulty, I was able to figure out how to post pictures in the sidebar. So, now you can see my FOs rather than just hearing me describe them. The colors on the pictures aren't so hot - we need a new (well..actually, any) digital camera badly - these pictures were taken with my little webcam.

I made a little progress on hubby's sweater. For those of you who are interested, it's the "manly sweater" in the Stich n Bitch book. I figured it would be a good sweater to start with. I would have made more progress on the sweater yesterday but DH and I ended up having an Aqua Teen Hunger Force marathon yesterday with some friends. Well, it wasn't so much of a marathon because we watched only a handful of shows...but nonetheless. So, I'm hoping to get in some more work on the sweater this evening.

Today, I will be working a lot on my lectures for this coming semester. The semester starts again on Wednesday - so I'm trying to cram in as much as possible in the next (gulp) two days!!

P.S. - for those of you who were wondering, I'm definitely a meatwad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home