Thursday, January 26, 2006

Knitting Guru!!!!

So, I took this online test today titled What Kind of Knitter Are You?

Here are the findings:

Knitting Guru


You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.

I think it's so funny that I got labelled a Knitting Guru considering that I haven't been knitting for that long. But, aside from the name, the description fits pretty well considering that all i want to do in my spare time is knit - and I actually just packed all of my stash on supplies when I went on vacation for a few days. So, I guess it's not completely inaccurate.

In other news, I've started working on the front of DH's sweater - it's slow going but making steady progress.

Other than that, I taught my other two classes today. One of them is an advanced seminar - and I managed to frighten a bunch of them away with the workload..but that was kind of the intention considering that way too many students registered for an advanced seminar. But, both of my classes were a lot of fun - and I'm looking forward to a new crop of students - even if I'm going to be bogged down in work!

Well, back to my knitting!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't have any yarn.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home