Saturday, April 22, 2006

quick catch-up

Super quick post for today.

My break has been going well although it is now coming to a close. School starts again on Monday! Luckily, I managed to get quite a lot done - although not as much as I fantasized...does anyone else experience this - that when you have a few days off, you picture yourself getting soooooo much done...but you can almost never get that much done - it's impossible!

In knitting news, I finished the shrug! I will post a picture next time. It is fabulous! I love it!!! It's by far my most favorite item that I've knit. I'm very proud of it.

I also got my knitting teacher to teach me how to crochet yesterday. Very exciting. So far so good. It'll take some time to get used to it - it is a new skill, afterall...more on that too next time.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Monty Bridges said...

Great blog I enjooyed reading

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home