Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Prof. Knitwit strikes again!

Okay - so I was hoping to give you some inside info. about the sister swap...but the coordinator hasn't been feeling too well so it's been delayed. I'm just dying to find out who I'm paired with!!

In other knitting news, the afghan has been moving along well. At this current moment, it's long enough to be a lap blanket. I have about 3 1/2 skeins down - 2 1/2 more to go!! It's really looking good...but I'll tell you - I'd kind of like to make myself something soon! Both this afghan and the manly sweater have been gifts for others...I'm dying to get to the long list of knits that I want to make for myself. But, it will just have to wait.

In my blog readings, I came upon this site: http://www.snapshirts.com/custom.php : so, according to the site, here's my blog in a nutshell:



Pretty cool, huh? It gave me an outsiders view of what I've been thinking about for the past few days.

In teaching news, all has been going well. My advanced class was not as scary as I feared on Tuesday - of course, I have it again tomorrow so the anxiety is rising - but I think it gets easier with each class. Well, I actually have to head out to do a little extra planning for tomorrow's class. I was planning on doing a little class activity - so I need to check up on that.

Until next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home