Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A conferencing I will go!

Just a super quick post today because....I'm leaving for a conference in only a few hours. Where am I going? The lovely lovely city of London! I'm especially excited because my husband is coming as well. Because the school is picking up the tab for my airfare and lodging and food, we thought it would be a great opportunity for my husband to come along since we'll only need to pay for his airfare and food. Not too shabby!

I'm presenting a poster on Thursday evening - but am planning on enjoying the city Saturday and Sunday morning - we return on Sunday afternoon.

Anyway, I'm super excited because if you remember, I grew up in London so it's like coming home for me.

Well, I'll be sure to say hello to the queen - and check out a knitting store or two, of course!

Until then - cheery-o!

2 Comments:

Blogger Old Knitter said...

What kind of kind of poster????? . . .how exciting and how wonderful that hubby will be able to join you . . . are you are feeling better???? . . . do try to rest up while there (hehehe). . . hmmmmmmm I wonder where the Queen buys her yarn . . .cherry-o!!!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Old Knitter said...

What kind of poster?????? . . . How wonderful that hubby will be able to join you . . . are you feeling better (right - like it would make a difference) . . . hmmmmmm . . . I wonder where the Queen buys her yarn . . . try to rest up while there (hehehe) . . . cherry-o

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home