Saturday, January 13, 2007

CAUTION!! Extreme Cuteness Ahead!!!

Well, happy weekend everyone! It's been a busy few days as I've been frantically preparing for the upcoming semester. I am so not ready to start! I could definitely use another week - but such is life!

I've also been able to get some knitting finished. I finished the seaming of the Bohemian Like Father Like Son Sweater:
I still need to sew in the ends - so that's why you see a few loose yarn pieces - but other than that, it's done. I'm a little nervous about the neck - for some reason, the neckline came out a little narrower than the Gingersnap version - I think it should still be large enough for a baby head to fit through - regardless, I'm going to block it and I'm hoping that since it's merino wool that it will stretch a bit further. I really just love the color of this one - it's a little hard to tell from the photo - but it's got the most lovely vibrant reds embedded in the yarn.

Okay, so you may be wondering...what's up with the title of this post? Well, I also managed to complete the first of the bear booties. It is beyond cute - if you can handle seeing it, it will most definitely be the cutest thing you've seen all week! No question!! So, here it is:


Don't you love it??!! It is so freakin' adorable - it gives me a sweet tooth!

So, I'm very happy with how it came out - I'm glad I like it b/c I have 3 more to do!!!

Anyway, so that's basically it for now! Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said...

taht is some EXTREME cuteness! you did a wonderful job!!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That bear bootie is adorable!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger JayJay said...

You're right, those booties are too cute! The sweater is pretty adorable too.:) I'm sure the recipients will love them!

11:16 AM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

You warned us fair and square and I still wasn't ready for how unbelievably cute that little fella is!! The sweater is lovely as well...

7:18 PM  
Blogger Old Knitter said...

WOW . . . I thought the sweater was adorable and then you showed the booties . . . tooooooooooo cute!!! You did good!!!!!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home