Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A bientot, mes amis!

Unfortunately, my post has to be a little brief today. In a few hours, we will be heading to the airport to go to France! I promised that I would do my best to post before we left so I didn't want to go back on my promise. Anyway, I'll be sure to take pictures of our trip and fill you in on all of the details when we get back!

In knitting news, I've been working on the baby blanket diligently and making good progress. It's knit with Lion Brand homespun - and I must say that I'm not really digging the yarn - although it's soft and will make a lovely baby blanket, but it's not so fun to knit with - it's a little squeaky and snags a little on the needle. Luckily, it won't be a WIP for too much longer. I'm also taking yarn on the trip with me to make DH a pair of socks.

So, that's it for now - I'll send France all of your best wishes!

P.S: If you don't speak French, the title says: See you soon, my friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said...

i hope you have a safe trip and knit alot on the plane! :) i can't wait to see pics!

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember to relax . . . agree about the yarn . . . have gotten very very very spoiled with good yarn that comes from my semi-LYS . . . can't wait to see pics of baby blanket and trip . . .

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home