Friday, November 10, 2006

Coffee Swap Questionnaire

Scroll down for my post describing my crazy week!

As you know, I'm in the Knitter's Coffeeswap, and a questionnaire is now up on the site for my swap pal. So, here are my responses:

QUESTIONS

1. Whole bean or ground?
Ground coffee - we don't have a coffee grinder. I know, it's shameful..but we've never gotten around to it.

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
I'm all about the fully-loaded coffee! Caffeine doesn't really seem to bother me - I actually have no problem falling asleep after drinking caffeinated coffee!

3. Regular or flavored?
I LOVE flavored coffee. It's definitely my favorite - especially flavors that are more creative than vanilla or hazelnut.

4. How do you drink your coffee?
With cream/milk and sugar/sweetener in a lovely mug

5. Favorite coffee ever?
I think my favorite flavor is pumpkin spice...especially this time of year. I also like white chocolate mochas.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
I do like good coffee - but I'm not a coffee snob. Especially if I need coffee to stay up late, I'll drink whatever I can get my hands on.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Baked goods - cupcakes, brownies, etc. But, anything chocolate is good too.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
I can't seem to think of anything. I'm pretty easy-going

9. Yarn/fiber you love?
I love natural fibers especially wool, cashmere, mohair, angora, etc. I recently learned how to knit socks so I'm very much getting into sock yarn.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Any novelty yarn

12. What's on your needles?
Right now - gloves for my husband also still working on the sleeves for the Matilda Jane sweater and am about to start another pair of socks

13. Favorite colors?
Pinks, purples, blues

14. Allergies?
Nothing that would really affect the swap - just hayfever and pennicilin

15. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
Um...I think that's it for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Old Knitter said...

What do you mean no bean grinder!!! . . . sounds like a perfect hanukkah gift to me!!!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger JayJay said...

Looks like we have very similar coffee preferences. Do you think it's a professor thing? ;)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home