Saturday, November 04, 2006

Droplet hat finished!

Thanks so much to those of you who had positive comments about the socks and the baby blanket!

Well, after only about days or so, I finished the Droplet hat, and I love it!! Here are some pictures of the hat:
Here's another picture from another angle:
I couldn't decide which picture I liked best - so I thought I'd put them both in. What do you think? The hat is very comfortable and just looks really great. In fact, I was commenting that it was really the perfect knit - it didn't take very long to finish, it had just the right amount going on to keep you interested but not too much that it was overly complicated...and I just love the colors. So, another finished object in the can!

In other news, DH and I went to go see the new Borat movie. So funny!! If you have the opportunity to go see it, definitely go. It was the funniest movie we've seen in a very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home