Friday, January 19, 2007

Quick post for this week

For this week, I need to just post a quick message. It's been a crazy week! As I mentioned last tme, classes started this week so it's been busy. My classes have been going pretty well so far - but it's a little early. Other than that, lots of meetings with faculty, students, etc.

So, I didn't get much knitting done this week. I managed to work a little on the booties - but still need to finish up the second booty from the first pair.

That's basically it - work, work, and more work! Should be a busy weekend up ahead!

3 Comments:

Blogger JayJay said...

Classes start next week here, so I know how you feel. I don't feel ready for the semester to start yet. I hope you had a great first week! I can't wait to see more extremely cute booties.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hopefully the weekend includes fun and not just busyness!

8:45 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I feel your pain. Our classes began last week and I've been in a tailsprin ever since! Don't worry, we'll be here when things calm down!;)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home