Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Twice the cuteness

Another crazy busy week at school. Lots of meetings and long long days. I didn't get much knitting done because by the time I'd get home I would just be exhausted - too exhausted to even hold a couple of knitting needles. However, I did manage to finish up the pair of bear booties!! Here they both are - double the booties, double the super cuteness!

So, what do you think? I'm really happy with how they came out. So, now one pair done - one more left. However, I'm going to make another pumpkin hat (except it'll be in red as an apple hat to match the red sweater) first - and then get back to the other pair of booties.

By the way, the hat was very well received at Purls of Hope - and I'm in the midst of starting another hat for them - I'm thinking something with cables. The crazy thing was at Purls of Hope last week I didn't spend that much time knitting - instead, I taught about 5 people how to knit at the same time. It was exhausting - but really fun! I hope that I was able to pass on that love of knitting to others!


Well, I think I'll leave you with this really hilarious picture of Frodo and Sam.

Doesn't it look like they just had a one night stand and Frodo is about to leave??!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Those booties are adorable!! And I'm still chortling at that cat picture - hee hee. Love 'em and leave 'em, eh?!

Hope you get rested up!

6:16 PM  
Blogger JayJay said...

I agree, the cat photo does look a little risque. ;)

Those booties are incredibly cute! I'm sure the recipients (baby and parents) will love them.

It sounds like you and I are having a similar semester. We will have to have a virtual drink together in May to celebrate!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Kayleen said...

The booties are adorable! Would you mind sharing where the pattern is from? I knit a great deal for charity and that would be a great one to do -- fun and cute.

AND, love the cats.

Kayleen
Houston, TX
http://kayleenknits.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FromtheHeartofTexas/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheHoustonKnitChicks/

12:09 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Oh those naughty kitties!!

The booties are gorgeous as well!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home