Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The ecstacy and the agony

So, first the good news...two days ago, I finished the front of the Manly Sweater. I am very happy with it:



There will be a black neckband at the v-neck - but that won't come until later. However, I did not stay happy for long. Yesterday, I started on one of the sleeves, and there was just bad knitting juju. Have you ever had one of those days? Well, it was very frustrating because I really wanted to make progress on the sleeve - and it just wasn't happening. I had to rip it out twice due to the trouble I was having with the increases.

However, there is hope! Today, I started back on the first sleeve...and so far (fingers crossed) so good.

In other news, school stuff has been good. No 2 hr long faculty meetings this week, thank goodness! Just lots of other smaller meetings. Plus, I think I mentioned that one of my classes had their first exam last week - and they did well...the average was an 84...which is basically what I aim for so I'm happy with that.

So, that's it for now - I'll be catching up in the next couple of days..hopefully by that point, I'll have better luck with the sleeves!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

It's going to be a grand sweater. I love the colors of it.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home