Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's good to be back

So, after putting away the afghan for when my friends get back from their little engagement vacation, I started working back on the Manly Sweater. Boy, is it good to be back!!! After dealing with mohair and lace for the past two weeks, it's nice to get back to wool and ribbing - so that I can actually see each individual stitch! Something tells me that I'll be able to finish the front in a relatively short amount of time. It just seems so much easier now!

In school news, things were relatively uneventful. One of my classes has their first exam tomorrow - so I've been preparing for that. I also just found out that one of my students actually lied to a Dean - hoping that she'd be able to sneak into my already full class. The Dean actually called me at home about this - oh boy. She's going to be let into the class but the Dean really felt like it was a difficult dilemma: let the girl into the class vs. teaching her a lesson against lying. I also had a Town Hall meeting that was led by the university president for faculty and students. It was a complete waste of time - but I thought it was the right thing for me to do to go.

Well, I'm going to get back to my sweater now...I'll post a picture of my progress in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home