Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just Two Knotty (Hats)!!

I had a few free moments so I thought I'd take the time to post. Thanks for all of your comments about the future baby projects. I actually have decided to do them all - it is family, afterall!!

I started working on the Harvey Kimono. It's in the most precious pink color - I love it. Actually, I'm really enjoying the pattern so far. I'm almost done with the back - my plan is to show you a picture when the back is done..so I'll keep you in a little suspense until then. But, I just love that picot trim. So adorable!

In other knits news, since I last posted, two new knotty hats have been brought into the world. Check it out - Erin did hers in Rowanspun DK:
Lovely!














But, that's not all. Get this - blogless Beth did a second knotty hat (she did the previous knotty hat post, the first) because she liked the pattern so much...but used a St. Patty's day theme!!!


Just fantastic!!
In non-knitting news, school has been pretty busy as usual. Lucky for me, this is my last week before our spring break. I can't wait - I certainly need a bit of a break - especially with the glorious weather - it's giving me a bit of spring fever. I don't have any big plans - just plan on sleeping in, getting some extra work in, and do lots of knitting. Can't wait!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Wow, completely love the green hat!! Enjoy your spring break, ours feels like a distant memory...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, hope you have a fabulous break!! That's the one thing I miss about not being in school anymore. Great hats!

11:34 AM  
Blogger JayJay said...

Those look lovely! I think at least some credit for these beautiful hats should go to the apparently well-written pattern. :)

I'm on spring break right now and it feels like it is flying by way too fast! I hope yours goes more slowly.

12:29 PM  
Blogger BeatrixB said...

I love the beautiful green hat
and thanky for the bday greeting

:) Bea

2:43 PM  
Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

I love knitting hats, too, and yours look really cute! Hope you enjoyed spring break.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home