Saturday, May 19, 2007

I've been tagged...again

So, earlier this week while I was in the midst of grading papers, exams, etc. I was tagged by The ADD Knitter for the 7 random facts about me meme. I feel like I've already posted a bunch of these on the 100 things about me- but let's see if I can come up with a few others.


1. When I was a young child, I had this strange bump on the inside of my wrist. The doctors called it a ganglion and said that it would mysteriously disappear. It did sometime in my teens.


2. I am left-handed - although not entirely. I prefer to use scissors with my right hand - but that's probably because they never had any left handed scissors in art class.



3. I took both French and Latin in school - and learned up through the AP level. I even won several national awards for each language in high school. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take foreign languages once I got to college.


4. I do not wear glasses or contacts. This is a pretty weird/random fact for me because everyone in my family wears glasses. Somehow I managed to escape - although I know I'll probably need them when I get older.


5. I am a young professor but I look even younger. In fact, I was recently carded for buying an "M" rated video game...um, that means that the woman behind the counter thought that I was under 17!!!


6. I am obsessed with time and being on time. In fact, when I was about 6 my parents decided I needed to get a watch because they couldn't handle my constant questioning of "what time is it?"


7. I often prefer a quiet night at home with my husband and my cats to going out for a night on the town.

2 Comments:

Blogger JayJay said...

Wow, I am so impressed by your French and Latin! I used to want to work at the UN in New York City when I was kid, but I'm sadly unilingual.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Here here on #7!! :)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home